Senior HR at Drip Capital
Views:39 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Drip Capital Services India - Associate - Channel Partnerships (0-2 yrs)
1. The prime responsibility is to establish and maintain Channel Partner relationships to generate more customer leads from them
2. Support sales through new customer generation from channel partners. Deliver a % of overall marketing growth.
3. Adding value to the channel partner and staying ahead of the competition by structuring and implementing innovative deals
4. Prospect potential channel partners using various direct methods, networking, and research.
5. Serve as the key channel partner contact on multiple accounts
6. Address complicated queries around Trade Finance and related products
What we are looking for:
1. Owns and hits/exceeds annual leads generation target within assigned territory and channel partner accounts
2. Builds and maintains rapport with key channel partners; identifies new lead generation opportunities
3. Partners with a channel partner to understand the market and competition
4. You are comfortable with numbers and have strong quantitative skills
5. Develops and executes a strategic plan to achieve lead generation targets and expand our channel partnership base
6. You take ownership and have a proven track record of results