CEO at Drink Well Systems
Views:314 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Drinkwell - Associate - Business Development (0-3 yrs)
- Drinkwell is looking for an enthusiastic and driven Business Development Associate to drive commercial wins by learning and applying world-class prospecting and sales opportunity management including account mapping, content-led outreach, technical proposal development and new client onboarding. The Biz Dev Officer will become fluent in internal systems and processes and work closely with our technical team to produce technical proposals. - To do searches on the internet for Contact information, To be able to handle MS Excel/Google Sheets based data entry tabulation, To be able to do basic research on a site using the internet or a visit, To be able to make calls to Companies and find the right person, To locate grants and fill up Grant applications, To develop first draft of pricing of plants
- The role is effectively a support function with a timeline of 0-3 months of onboarding, learning and support, 6-12 months to become prospect-facing alongside senior team members. The JBDO role is expected to track into a Business Development role engaging prospective users full time after 12 months.
- Only Mumbai-based candidates should apply.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
(1) Develop qualified prospects from a defined territory of targets utilizing best in class sales process and pipeline management, leverage internal product/technical specialists to answer questions from prospective customers and close new business, consistently close new customer relationships and collaborate with client service and account
New leads generated via phone-based/email outreach, relationship development while working alongside senior members of the management, business development and technical teams to drive opportunities from start to finish
(2) Creating and managing collateral for email and event campaigns to connect with existing and prospective customers in partnership with New Business team.
(3) Collaborate with New Business team members on lead management and account mapping
(4) Leads converted into opportunities
(5) Closed-won Opportunities
- Candidate should have a clear track record of excellence in several categories including: teamwork, professionalism, communications, organization and client service.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Water filtration technology knowledge preferred but not necessary
- Phone-based sales, B2B sales especially in the water industry is preferred but not a necessary prerequisite.
- Confidence to contact professionals at leading foundations, CSR units, and government agencies and the tenacity to repeatedly follow up to sell our technology and win business.
- Become a master of internal systems and processees, and a resource for fellow team members through mastery of Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Email, Whatsapp.
- Learn best practices across pipeline development, consultative selling and closing
(1) Willingness to travel on short notice to close new business
(2) Tight coordination with NB, Technical, and Senior team members across Drinkwell to close new business
(3) Help develop, customize, and improve pitch
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.