Talent Acquisition at DrinkPrime
Views:23 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
DrinkPrime - Executive - Inside Sales (1-4 yrs)
About DrinkPrime :
- DrinkPrime is a subscription-based drinking water solution that began as a response to the unreliable supply of safe drinking water across Urban India. Over time we have evolved into an organisation that is driven by a singular mission, to change the way people think about the water they drink. Through our subscription-based model, we provide customers with water purifiers that use integrated technology to help them monitor the quality of the water they consume every day.
- At DrinkPrime, we are on a mission to make safe drinking water accessible and affordable to every resident in India. We are backed by Tier 1 VCs and many prominent angels. They believe in the vision, mission and the team of DrinkPrime. With our tech first approach, we are taking up this audacious mission and believe in solving it. Be a part of history and join us. We can solve this problem together.
Job role :
- We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative to work closely with our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
- It is an added advantage if you have experience in developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will be responsible for the entire sales cycle from establishing a customer contact till signing a deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients via phone, chats and emails
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customise product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Build reports to present to the manager
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- 6 months - 5 years of experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (eg: inbound, outbound)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software and MS Excel
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
-Must be fluent in English and Hindi
- Should be ready to work on the weekends with rotational shifts and week-off's.
Note - This is a work from office role. We are based at Gurgaon - Sector 30.