HR at Drg prime wellness pvt ltd
Views:59 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Dr.G Wellness - Sales Professional (1-5 yrs)
Company profile : Dr.G Wellness Pvt. Ltd. is widely recognized as India's pioneer lifestyle and wellness health-care company. The company is led by Dr. Gaurav Sharma, a world-renowned diabetologist and visionary. Regarded as the forerunner in manufacturing and promoting nutritional food supplement for lifestyle- related disorders, Dr.G Wellness has a robust presence across the entire wellness spectrum.We have emerged as the prime provider of the nutritional food supplements for the lifestyle-related disorders, like diabetes, arthritis, obesity, etc.
- Through our innovative approach of treatment, we have been able to bring substantive changes in the lives of hundreds of patients who come to us.
- The change shall never be believed, a lost good name can neverGENESIS Dr.G Wellness started operating in the year 2011 with the mission to extend helping hands to the patients suffering from the lifestyle-related disorders and to provide them a ray of hope to live their life with dignity.We at Dr.G Wellness have a strong workforce of medical and business professionals, patient relationship executives who work tirelessly to bring the health of our patients back on track. We at Dr.G leave no stone unturned to enable our patients live with no regret regarding their health and their quality of life is our Greatest Gift. Our well laid innovative and comprehensive treatment plan is the greatest guarantor of good health and wellness.
OUR MISSIONOur mission is to go above and beyond our members- expectations. We are committed to the notion that quality matters and will never stop striving for perfection.J
Job description :
- Patient Relationship Executive (level 1 to 5)- Outbound tele-sales profile
- Relationship building with customers on the phone, emails, Whatsapp and SMS.
- Following the sales path way to ensure patient on-boarding process is delightful for the clients.
- Take follow-ups and handle patient inquiries.
- Booking patient appointment for Dr G, physiotherapists and dietitian for relationship building and business growth.
- Ensuring all sales commitments made to the client are completely fulfilled
- Keeping a follow up with the client throughout the sales tenure- Achieve the monthly Targets (Revenue)
- Co-ordinate with Sales and Corporate Team for lead generation
- Check and respond to incoming Call and emails- Customer-centric approach with skills to handle escalations
Qualification Required : Graduate Skills Required
- Good command on spoken and written English and Hindi
- Knowledge of sales and relationship building process
- Passion for excellence and should be a team player