HR at Drg prime wellness pvt ltd
Views:320 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Dr.G Wellness - Associate - Market Research (0-2 yrs)
Job Summary :
Company Profile :
Dr.G Wellness Pvt. Ltd. is widely recognized as India's pioneer lifestyle and wellness health-care company. The company is led by Dr. Gaurav Sharma, a world-renowned diabetologist and visionary. Regarded as the forerunner in manufacturing and promoting nutritional food supplement for lifestyle-related disorders, Dr.G Wellness has a robust presence across the entire wellness spectrum.
We have emerged as the prime provider of the nutritional food supplements for lifestyle-related disorders, like diabetes, arthritis, obesity, etc. Through our innovative approach of treatment, we have been able to bring substantive changes in the lives of hundreds of patients who come to us. The change shall never be believed, a lost good name can never
Dr.G Wellness started operating in the year 2011 with the mission to extend helping hands to the patients suffering from the lifestyle-related disorders and to provide them a ray of hope to live their life with dignity.
We at Dr.G Wellness have a strong workforce of medical and business professionals, patient relationship executives who work tirelessly to bring the health of our patients back on track. We at Dr.G leave no stone unturned to enable our patients to live with no regret regarding their health and their quality of life is our Greatest Gift. Our well laid innovative and comprehensive treatment plan is the greatest guarantor of good health and wellness.
OUR SPECIALITIES :
- Reversing Diabetes.
- Reversing Arthritis.
- Healthy Weight Management.
Treating Diabetes : Allopathic Way.
Job Description :
- Product Development in the following thrust areas i.e. Nutraceuticals, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Nanotechnology, Ayurveda, Food/Health supplement &Proprietary food products.
- Analytical Skills required in the R&D Lab.
- Evaluation of raw materials.
- Perform Lab work to develop different product formulation.
- Perform Scale-up studies.
- Effective communication with suppliers (raw materials).
- Documentation of the tasks performed and record keeping.
- Knowledge of GMP and SOP.
- Ability to work individually and under minimum supervision.
- Meet the project deadline and perform tasks as assigned.
- Strong Oral and Written English communication skill.
- Daily reporting to the R&D Head.
Contact No : 8130194666
Job Type : Full-time
Salary : 18,000.00 to - 20,000.00 /month
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.