Human Resource at Dream Gains Financials
Views:540 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
DreamGains - Analyst - Research (1-2 yrs)
- Generate intraday and positional recommendations in Equity and Commodity markets
- Generate detailed Research Reports based on Technical analysis.
- Provide support to HNI clients
- Generate special reports based on market related news
- Take constant feedback from customers to improve services.
Experience and skill sets :
- Practical knowledge of capital markets
- Knowledge about technical and fundamental analysis
- Ability to general reports based on technical and fundamental analysis
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Minimum experience of 1 year in relevant field
- Preparing daily as well as weekly outlook of markets
- Knowledge of technical analysis software like, Tickerplant, Metastock, etc.
About research team :
All Content is developed and updated by our team of Qualified and Experienced Professionals The research team comprises of MBA's, CA's with Banking and Finance domain expertise. Apart from their educational background they have relevant experience and Sound understanding of Economy, Market Trend and Company Analysis. We try to provide you with firsthand information and advice, which can prove to be profitable.
Our team of analysts is well versed in technical and fundamental analysis and uses both these sets of analysis to deliver the best possible results. The research team also has constant interactions with the customers on a daily basis to understand their needs and suitably modify the product in such a way so as to maximize customer profits.
We have a dedicated team of analysts for each product so as to ensure complete focus on the product of their expertise to deliver maximum output. The research team has constant meetings to ensure that at all times customers objectives are placed at a priority. The research team also takes an active in attending and taking training sessions to improve their own skills sets so as to adapt to the ever-changing market conditions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.