Dreamfoot - Executive - Business Development (0-3 yrs)
- Assist the organization's sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media, emails
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Explore new avenues for new business expansion
- Gathering and understanding Nurturing clients from scratch to maturity
- Reporting and data management (CRM)
- Provide ideas to attract new clients and keep the senior management updated about marketplace and competitor activity.
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities. Keep prospective client database updated
- Support in writing new business proposals
- Maintain knowledge of all service offerings of the company
- Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients
- Follow company guidelines and procedures for the acquisition of customers, submission of tenders etc.
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Penetrate all targeted key accounts and originate upselling opportunities for the company's products and services.