Draup - Content Writer (4-10 yrs)
What you- ll do:
Do you have a flair of researching, writing, reading and acquiring knowledge of various subjects? Are you a diligent individual that can meet speedy deadlines? Would you like to work with young, talented and fun-loving individuals?
If you're screaming yes to all of the above, then Draup might be the perfect fit for you!
We are looking for a top-notch content writer that can:
- Develop high-quality unique content and should be excellent in grammar that is effective at addressing specific objectives, as well as diverse audience.
- Develop content for Social Media/White papers/Blogs/Websites/Newsletters/Events
- Ensure outstanding judgment in tone, word choice, and sentence/paragraph structure
- Make smart use of keywords. Use relevant keywords and variations for better search engine ranking and indexing, provided by the digital marketing team
- Own Editing and proofreading articles before publication
- Conduct thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types
- Help the marketing team plan & implement the content calendar
- Craft and send our weekly newsletters by interacting with senior stakeholders and SMEs
Who can apply:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in English, journalism, Communications, or related field preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in Content Writing. Proven work experience as a Content Writer/Editor, or similar role
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English. Should possess outstanding vocabulary, grammar and Articulation skills
- Experience in curating blogs/Newsletters/Whitepapers for B2B businesses is an advantage
- Ability to Write content from scratch on diverse technology topics
- Quick learner with good writing and typing speed. Have ability to meet deadlines
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress) and Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with SEO and keyword research
- Team spirit and leadership skills