HR Executive at Dr Bhatia Medical Coaching Institute
Views:12 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Dr Bhatia Medical Coaching Institute - Manager - Business Development (1-5 yrs)
Designation - Business Development Manager
Work Location - Patel Nagar Delhi
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Convincing target audience for a meeting through Tele-calling, Emails and Off-site meetings.
- Develop corporate relationships through lead calls, referral calls, and personal visits with target audience.
- Create customized Investment Proposals to cater to present it in the Medical Colleges as per the requirement.
- Close deals to achieve monthly targets.
- Post sales service for Agreement Execution, and Query handling.
- Create relationships with booked Targeted Medical Colleges to generate incremental business through referrals.
- Manage day to day sales operation and documentation like maintaining Students- data and MIS.
Preferred Qualification/Skills :
- 1-2 years of Team Handling experience in the Education sector and well acquainted with localities and Landmarks in Delhi & NCR Region.
- Should be highly professional, well-groomed and possesses exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Should have the Sales Driven & Target driven skills.
- Should be confident and have good negotiation skills.
- Should have the ability to motivate a large team to deliver the allocated targets.
- Ready to work in a challenging environment.