Senior Executive - Human Resources at DBMCI
Views:24 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Dr Bhatia Medical Coaching Institute - Executive - Digital Marketing (3-8 yrs)
Experience required - 3+ years
Salary Band - Up to 5 Lac
Notice Period - Immediate or Maximum 15 days
Candidates who are in Delhi/NCR only
About Company :
Dr. Bhatia's Medical Coaching Institute (DBMCI) is India's first coaching center (Est. In 1996) which helps PG Entrance Exam aspirants to realize their dreams of having a successful and flourishing career in Medicine. DBMCI is not only the most experienced institute among its competitors but it also boasts a team of leading educationists and a panel of experienced doctors to guide the students.
With around 140 centers PAN India, Bhatia's provides students with the best infrastructure and advanced study material which help them outshine their competitors. As a result, over the last 10 years, DBMCI students have emerged toppers in all the major exams (AIIMS, NEET, DNB etc.).
Dr. Bhatia's Medical Institute is without doubt the best bet for those preparing for PGEE. For more information, visit our website www.dbmci.com/egurukulapp.com
Job brief :
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
Job Roles & Responsibilities :
- Campaign management and optimization across multiple channels including SEO, PPC, paid social, display and content
- Running Facebook Ads and Google Ads.
- Create and manage email marketing posts
- Reporting and analysis of all digital reach and acquisition channels
- Amplification of our content for websites, blogs, press
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
Education Qualification :
- Any Graduate can apply
- Digital Marketing Certification