Dquip - Associate/Executive/Manager - Strategic Partnership/Sales (0-1 yrs)
Strategic Partner Associate / Executive / Manager
What is the Job like ?
As a Strategic Partner Associate / Executive / Manager you will introduce Dquip products and services to Resellers. You will spend time searching, collecting and collating database of leads pan India and Internationally. You will sign-up tech companies as Resellers for our software products. You will engage, co-ordinate, inform and help Resellers to understand our products and generate business.
- You would mine, identify and segregate data of IT companies offering technology products or services.
- Pro-actively communicate with the Founders, Directors, VPs, Business Heads and other decision makers in small and medium IT companies via phone, email, skype calls, chat, meetings and video conferencing.
- Ability to interact & sign-up Resellers for our software products or manage existing Resellers.
- Build relationships, discover and address Reseller's needs through a sales dialog.
- Constantly communicate & monitor Resellers for our products.
- Conceptualize, create collaterals required for signing up Resellers.
- Co-ordinate, collaborate with content writer, product management, marketing, sales, support and related teams through the product-lifecycle process to collect information and create collaterals.
- Help them generate business.
- Strategize marketing efforts.
- Ability to meet or exceed the established targets of Reseller sign-ups.
- Understand our software products thoroughly.
- Keep abreast of whats happening in the CRM landscape, market conditions, competitive activities,advertising and promotional trends by actively reading through pertinent literature.
Age: 28 or lesser.
Experience: Only Freshers.
Educational Qualifications: Any graduate can apply.
- It's a plus if you have a degree in MBA / BMS / BMM.
Detailed Requirements :
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to understand and explain things precisely and correctly.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- High level of drive, initiative and self-motivation.
- Aptitude and willingness to learn technology.
- Should have an eye for detail.
- Marketing intellect and aptitude.
- Avid learner.
Benefits & Perks :
- We are passionate about what we do and not just because we offer the most competitive salaries in the industry.
- No dress code. T shirts, shorts, jeans, flip flops are just fine.
- Flexible work hours. We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours.
- We devote 10% of our work time to learn new things.
- Free around the day snacks & beverages.
- Carrom & other gaming sessions for unwinding after a hard day's work.
- Our workspaces are comfortable and fun.
- We go out for picnics, treks, adventure sports, leisure trips & play : cricket, football, chess, pool, kite flying and much more.
- Purchase of books.