Dquip - Associate/Executive/Manager - Enterprise Sales (0-1 yrs)
Salary : 1,20,000 to 4,50,000 per annum.
What is the Job-like?
As an Enterprise Sales Associate / Executive / Manager you will introduce Dquip solutions, technology, and services to business customers. You will spend time on the phone and meeting first-time business customers and learning their needs. You will generate new leads, build relationships and discover customer needs through a sales dialog. For customers with more complex needs, you work with the Sales Team / Founder to craft the ideal solution. Finally, you inform and offer customers the complete suite of software product options. By engaging customers to think about the possibilities of Dquip technology in their businesses, you help build success not only for your team, but for our customers as well.
- Would be responsible for selling our products.
- Identification and segregation of potential market segments.
- Generate leads from potential market segments.
- Ability to interact & close prospective leads via phone, meetings, emails & chat.
- Proactively discover and engage high-value potential leads with the objective of making them our customers (some cold calling required).
- Ability to meet or exceed established sales target.
- Keep abreast of what's happening in the CRM landscape, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends by actively reading through pertinent literature.
Age : 28 or lesser.
Experience : Only Freshers.
Educational Qualifications :
- Graduate / MBA / BMS / BMM.
- Computer and Technology related add-on courses will be preferred.
Detailed Requirements :
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Should have an eye for detail.
- You have an understanding of digital and social media marketing.
- Marketing intellect and aptitude.
- Aptitude & willingness to learn technology.
- Knowledge about CRM.
- Avid Internet surfer and PC user.
- Commercial maturity to take critical business decisions.
- Good selling skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- High level of drive, initiative and self-motivation.
- Leadership abilities (would be a plus point for future growth).
- Creativity, full of new ideas and concepts.
Benefits & Perks :
- We are passionate about what we do and not just because we offer the most competitive salaries in the industry.
- No dress code. T shirts, shorts, jeans, flip flops are just fine.
- Flexible work hours. We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours.
- We devote 10% of our work time to learn new things.
- Free around the day snacks & beverages.
- Carrom & other gaming sessions for unwinding after a hard day's work.
- Our workspaces are comfortable and fun.
- We go out for picnics, treks, adventure sports, leisure trips & play: cricket, football, chess, pool, kite flying and much more.
- Purchase of books.