Dquip - Associate/Executive/Manager - Business Development & Marketing (0-1 yrs)
Business Developers & Marketing Associate / Executive / Manager
- Strategize marketing efforts.
- Identification and segregation of potential market segments.
- Generate leads from potential market segments.
- Develop relevant advertisements, sales collaterals and business proposals.
- Determine targeted pitch for each client segment.
2) Business Development :
- Make compelling proposals in response to incoming enquiries.
- Conduct interactive demos through web conferences / meeting / phone.
- Negotiate commercials, agreement terms and close the deal.
- Proactively and strategically initiate contact with newly discovered potentials
3) Account Management :
- Conduct training sessions for leads/clients through web conferences.
- Study client's existing technology/systems and consult them on the most appropriate process, to ensure seamless integration of our solution.
- Provide commercial, marketing and strategic support.
- Become the commercial liaison and provide necessary assistance on escalated or urgent issues.
Age: 28 or lesser.
Experience: Only Freshers.
- Graduate / MBA / BMS / BMM.
- Computer and Technology related add-on courses will be preferred.
- Marketing Intellect and Aptitude.
- Aptitude & willingness to learn technology.
- Avid Internet surfer and PC user.
- Commercial maturity to take critical business decisions.
- Good selling skills and ability to create valuable and feasible marketing strategy.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Logical Thinker.
- High level of drive, initiative and self-motivation.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Leadership abilities (would be a plus point for future growth).
- Creativity, full of new ideas and concepts.
Benefits & Perks :
- We are passionate about what we do and not just because we offer the most competitive salaries in the industry.
- No dress code. T shirts, shorts, jeans, flip flops are just fine.
- Flexible work hours. We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours.
- We devote 10% of our work time to learn new things.
- Free around the day snacks & beverages.
- Carrom & other gaming sessions for unwinding after a hard day's work.
- Our workspaces are comfortable and fun.
- We go out for picnics, treks, adventure sports, leisure trips & play : cricket, football, chess, pool, kite flying and much more.
- Purchase of books.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.