Talent Acquisition Specialist at Turtle Shell Technology
Views:13 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Dozee - Regional Marketing Manager - MillionICU (5-8 yrs)
Dozee was founded in 2015 with a vision to - Impact Lives enabling a connected world- . We are the pioneers in the field of contactless continuous remote patient monitoring. We have made healthcare as easy as sleeping on the bed, making healthcare more accessible and actionable.
- In the COVID-19 pandemic at a time when ICU beds and medical staff were the rarest resources. Dozee has upgraded over 6000 hospital beds into step-down ICU, by remotely monitoring 50000+ patients, saving 100000+ nursing hours, impacting 2000+ lives with timely ICU transfers.
- For our relentless efforts we won multiple accolades like ET Most innovative Product of the year 2020, Anjani Mashelkar Impact Award and support from organizations like Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, BIRAC, ACT, Wadhwani Foundation and Dell Foundation.
- We have also launched the MillionICU initiative, a not-for-profit initiative to upgrade the public health infrastructure in India. We have an ambitious goal of converting one million beds into step-down ICUs by 2024. We are working with several philanthropic organizations and corporate CSR arms, such as ACT Grants, Wadhwani Foundation, Michael and Susan Dell Foundation, SBI Foundation, etc.
- Currently present in over 35 cities in India our ambition is to expand globally. Know more about us here.
Role: Regional Marketing Manager
Job Description: Your mission, if you choose to accept, will be:
- Developing and executing regional marketing plans.
- Identifying customer needs within the region and create granular high impact collaboration opportunities with key stakeholders.
- Develop and execute regional digital plan for key accounts and customers (KOL- s).
- Creating regional PR opportunities for identified target groups.
- Identifying forums and platforms for showcasing Dozee technology with in the region.
- Be a SPOC for regional events and programs - CMES, conferences, TG meet involving private and public stakeholders.
- Collaborating with Zonal Sales Head, Zonal Sales Managers and Head Office marketing team.
Skills & Experience needed:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communication, finance, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, sales or in a management role.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Experience with marketing tools and software.
- Leadership, problem-solving and networking skills.
- Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically.
- Ability to prioritize in an ambiguous environment.
- Good time management skills.