CEO at Acuvea Analytics Private Limited
Views:89 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Docsumo - Sales Development Role (1-3 yrs)
Docsumo is Document AI software that helps enterprises automate document processing. We help enterprises convert documents such as invoices, ID cards & bank statements into actionable data. We are backed by Sequoia, Barclays, Techstars & Better Capital.
As Sales Development Representative you will be working closely with management to identify new opportunities, reach potential customers via email and LinkedIn, conduct discovery and demo calls.
- Work with the marketing team to create and execute sales campaigns.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts.
- Rolling out weekly newsletters, email, and drip campaigns.
- Making outbound calls to drive monthly & quarterly sales targets
- Assess competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends.
- Handling all incoming customer queries on our live chat.
- Get customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or products
- Prepare and deliver presentations/demos and connects in a professional way to USA tech buyers.
- Meet quarterly goals & sales targets.
- Must have 1-3 years of industry experience in selling IT/SaaS products and concepts.
- Should have prior experience working with "C" & "D" level executives
- Excited to sell brand-new technology products
- Proficient in English & sensitive to US culture
- Should be able to work USA East Coast timings - 2 PM to 12 AM (IST).
- Consistent track record of documenting, synthesizing, and communicating results
- Team player who can take responsibility for anything from fixing the office internet to making a sales pitch to the CEO of a company. We believe in the ideology that - Buck stops with me
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, collaborative, with an eagerness to learn.
- This is a remote position