CEO at Acuvea Analytics Private Limited
Views:133 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
Docsumo - Account Manager - Enterprise Software/B2B Sales (2-4 yrs)
Docsumo is Document AI software that helps enterprises automate document processing. We help enterprises convert documents such as invoices, ID cards & bank statements into actionable data. We are backed by Sequoia, Barclays, Techstars & Better Capital.
As an Account Executive, you will be working independently as part of the Inside Sales team to close USA & India deals. You will be directly reporting to the founders and get a hands-on role at enterprise sales for a growing global SaaS product.
- Prepare and deliver presentations/demos and proposals in a professional way to USA tech buyers.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal.
- Negotiate agreements and close deals.
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long-term partnerships.
- Provide professional after-sales support to improve customer relationships.
- Engage in forecasting sales & sales planning.
- Diligently develop and maintain a network of business contacts within and around the company's area or niche.
- Present periodic reports and accountability on the inside sales activities.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients and new prospects.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an Account Executive, or in other B2B sales role.
- Proven track record of meeting sales quota consistently.
- Must be an exceptional communicator, whether orally - on the phone, or written - through e-mail.
- MBA preferred, otherwise minimum of a Bachelor's Degree. (Computer Science/IT/Electronics preferred).
- Should be able to work USA East Coast timings - 4 PM to 2 AM (IST).
- Should have prior experience working with "C" & "D" level executives.
- Excited to sell brand-new technology products.
- Proficient in English; sensitive to US culture.
- Team player who can take responsibility for anything from fixing the office internet to making a sales pitch to the CEO of a company. We believe in the ideology that - Buck stops with me".
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, collaborative, with an eagerness to learn.