HR Generalist at DNB Management Applications
Views:21 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
DNB Management Applications - Executive - Business Development (1-4 yrs)
Title : Business Development Executive
Job location: Bangalore
Job Timing: 10am to 7pm, Monday to Friday (1 rotational Saturday working for full day)
Salary: as per market standards
Field work required : NO
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Contact new customers, by cold calls and existing customers to discuss their needs, and to explain how these needs could be met by our software product.
- Arrange and organize sales meetings and software demos as and when required.
- Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers' needs, and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- Negotiate prices and terms of sales and service agreements.
- Assist customers in using and configuring Optical CRM software based on customers' needs and specifications.
- Provide after sales support and answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
- Managing customer information and developing long-term business relationships with customers.
- Lead generation and Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients.
- Manage Daily customer engagement over the phone.
- Sending Proposals, Order Processing and Follow-ups.
- Working closely with the Development Team Members.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Follow-ups for renewals and purchase of additional services.
- Collaborate with colleagues to exchange knowledge and information such as selling strategies and marketing information.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and services.