HR Generalist at DNB Management Applications
Views:29 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
DNB Management Applications - Executive - Business Development (1-4 yrs)
Title : Business Development Executive
Job location: Bangalore
Job Timing: 10am to 7pm, Monday to Friday (1 rotational Saturday working for full day)
Salary: as per market standards
Field work required : NO
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Contact new customers, by cold calls and existing customers to discuss their needs, and to explain how these needs could be met by our software product.
- Arrange and organize sales meetings and software demos as and when required.
- Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers' needs, and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- Negotiate prices and terms of sales and service agreements.
- Assist customers in using and configuring Optical CRM software based on customers' needs and specifications.
- Provide after sales support and answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
- Managing customer information and developing long-term business relationships with customers.
- Lead generation and Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients.
- Manage Daily customer engagement over the phone.
- Sending Proposals, Order Processing and Follow-ups.
- Working closely with the Development Team Members.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Follow-ups for renewals and purchase of additional services.
- Collaborate with colleagues to exchange knowledge and information such as selling strategies and marketing information.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and services.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.