Senior Recruiter at VitaSana Foods Pvt Ltd
Views:195 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
DMC Healthcare - Regional Manager - Sales (12-15 yrs)
Job Objective :
- Achievement of sales goal, distribution, revenue through planning, execution and management of a supportive team.
- The individual will be responsible for driving new businesses; ensuring all sales and fulfilment processes are executed as per the agreed time frames; implementing sales plans and managing the sales team.
Key Responsibilities :
- Collaborating with senior executives to establish and execute sales objectives by creating a sales plan for region in support of national objective.
- Managing a sales team to maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed corporate-set goal.
- Forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals - Assisting sales personnel in their sales process along with coaching, counselling, and disciplining sales team members.
- Building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Preparation and Allocation of Targets-Annual, Quarter Monthly-Area wise.
- Managing of Target achievements. Prepare short and long-term sales plan, controlling monitoring of Outstanding/Collections Monitoring of Distributors closing stocks.
- Monitoring Distributors appointments financial exposures Create and communicate a strategy for sales Build strong relationships with key account customer.
- Determine suitable sales channel, define distribution agreements.
- Responsible for all Business / Area Manager, Sales officers reporting to him.
- Implements trade promotions by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending.
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Responsible for the performance and development of the Sales Team.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Maintains accurate records of all pricing, sales, and activity reports submitted by Sales Team members.
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Recruits, tests, and hires and manages Sales Team based on criteria agreed upon by senior management.
Sales Forecasting and Planning :
- Responsible for his/her territory's forecasting and sales tracking.
- Increasing market share by developing new customers.
- Preparing pipeline of sales accounts.
- Preparing and setting sales targets for the sales team directly reporting to him based on their respective verticals and markets.
- Taking initiates like promotions, offers and discounts to achieve sales projections.
- Ensuring minimum return from stores.
Service orientation :
- Meeting sales target as defined
- Negotiating sales price and discount
- Ensuring on time collection from customers
- Monitoring and validating costs and ensuring they are within budget limits for the region
- Maintaining and building relationships with customers and prospects
- Engaging in ethical behaviour always
Team Management :
- Ensure adequate staffing of the sales team (executive and promoters) for his territory
- Ensuring sales processes are adhered to
- Deploy performance management system for the sales team
- Ensuring training and development needs of his region's sales team are identified and met
- Taking the necessary initiative to retain & motivate team members
MIS and Reporting:
- Monitoring sales and related data and drawing inferences to propose future course of action
- Ensuring all the weekly sales report from all Business Development Manager reporting under him are collated and submitted on a regular basis
- Ensuring proper maintenance of documentation such as contracts, agreements, TOTs, GRNs and NRGP with customers and invoices
- Providing timely feedback regarding performance of the dealers and distributors
- Preparing and sending collection reports on a periodic basis
Supply Chain Management :
- Oversee shipping, logistics, receiving and material handling of the organization
- Production planning and scheduling
- Engagement with Channel Partners on regular basis, understanding of their requirements and fulfilling them
- Initiate on cross promotion with relevant manufacturer /vendors
- Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers, vendors, freight forwarders
Critical Focus Area :
- Achieve Sales and Collection targets for the region.
- Plan for enhancing penetration, volumes and revenues from the region.
- Achieve margins.
- Ensure minimum stock returns.
- Meet customer satisfaction.
- Distributor/Dealer Management - ROI.
- Performance review of all direct reportees.
- Monitor the development of the sales team reporting to him.