Senior Manager - Recruitment at Soumya Consulting Services
Views:29 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
DJT Corporation & Investments - Consultant - Sales (0-4 yrs)
Organization Context -
DJT Corporation & Investments Pvt Ltd (DJT) was established in the year 2017 and is the brainchild of Mr Akash Anand who had the vision of creating a large conglomerate through retailing, financial products, and insurance broking. Promoting businesses in these three verticals, DJT Group has established a presence in New Delhi, Noida (Uttar Pradesh) and Gurugram (Haryana) with plans to expand to other parts of the country in the immediate future.
DJT Group aims to reach out to the common people to fulfil their need for quality products and services to allow them access to ways of improving and securing their lives in a better manner. The group is committed to becoming a catalyst for positive change in the different communities and sectors in the country.
Job Context :
We aim to empower the common people to access a better and more secure lifestyle by providing them access to high-quality services and products at the best prices. At the same time, we also ensure that we integrate environmental protection into our plans and processes.
Job Description :
- A sales consultant is responsible for finding customers who would purchase their company's products. A sales consultant often has to meet with clients, both in and out of the office; usually they will be assigned a certain territory in which they will travel. The sales consultant must be very familiar with a company's products and their features to explain the features to the customer and why the customer needs them, and to help train the customers in their use.
- A sales consultant must be empathetic, personable, and a good listener. Customer satisfaction is key, which requires thorough communication both before and after product purchase. It is important to keep thorough records of all communications, not only with the clients but with colleagues in the company. Communication with other departments, such as advertising and research and development, is critical so that sales consultants can tell clients what is available and let the company know about client interests, thus helping to steer the direction of the company's products.
- Compute sales prices, total purchases and receive and process cash or credit payment.
- Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Describe merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
- Consult with customer to determine their wants or needs.
1. Minimum 10 +2
2. Having Laptop (Work From Home)
3. Language : Hindi, English
1. Ten days Training
2. After training completion, DJT conduct an exam.
(5 Days Working in a week)