DIYguru - Manager/Assistant Manager - Digital Marketing/ Product Management (3-8 yrs)
Digital Marketing Manager / Assistant Manager
DIYguru is India's leading Electric Vehicle Skill Development company and the partner of NITI Ayog in E-Mobility vision 2030.
The company is involved in corporate training of Fortune 500 companies including Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai and Bosch. DIYguru received the Digital Foundation Award from Govt. of India in 2017. The company has its head quarter in Delhi with its branch spanning in Hyderabad, Bangalore and Pune.
DIYguru has launched it's branch in Visakhapatnam for Training the Trainers and for it's Master's Programme in Electric Vehicle for corporates professionals in Automotive Industry.
- Research the competitive landscape, gleaning competitive and customer insights that help drive strategic direction for marketing products within the digital product portfolio with specific focus on Identity products and/or Marketing products.
- Size up business opportunities based on customer value as well as financial value.
- Create a product roadmap and deliver against the goal of improving customer experience and value for your product portfolio.
- Gather requirements for Design team to deliver improvements to existing products, as well as new products.
- Partner with our marketing teams to define go to market strategies for your products, including site merchandising, CRM, PR and various acquisition strategies.
- Oversee the relationship with service providers to drive improvements to our customers- experience with our products.
- Become an expert in understanding our customers and their needs and leverage these insights to introduce innovative solutions to problems.
- Prioritize opportunities based on a broad definition of value.
- Collaborate effectively with numerous stakeholders across the organization around the world, including, other product managers, Engineering, Analytics, Marketing and Support to define the optimal product offering and bring those products to market with a disruptive value proposition.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Science or Engineering, with an MBA as an added plus.
- At least 3-8 years of experience in Product Management, Product Marketing or Product Design/Development.
- Experience in a complex global organization serving millions of customers is preferred.
- Experience in building digital products is highly desirable, as is experience in E-commerce/online retailing/CRM.
- Required to do action and comfort in turning ambiguity into strategic execution plans.
- Strong written, oral communication skills.