HR Manager at Divami Design Labs
Views:28 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Divami - Assistant Manager - Marketing (2-5 yrs)
- As a valuable addition to our Marketing team, you will be responsible for the execution of all day-to-day GTM initiatives. You will play a key role in driving customer acquisition and lead generation and supporting the organization's overall business goals.
- The role entails managing various projects, including implementing marketing automation, content and social media management, and launching new initiatives.
- The ideal candidate is comfortable multitasking and is good at prioritizing under minimum supervision. To succeed in the role, you must also be tech-savvy, detail-oriented, and an effective communicator.
- We are looking for someone who is creative, willing to learn new things, has excellent organizational and communication skills, and is passionate about the design industry.
- Assist with coordination and implementation of marketing strategies and campaigns, including creating engaging content that will attract the right audience
- Contribute to social media and content calendars by managing the production of interesting and shareable content, such as blog articles, social media posts, videos, infographics, etc. Must also be able to oversee Graphics effort.
- Track relevant metrics using analytics tools, monitor KPIs, and report to senior management on activities- effectiveness
- Stay up-to-date with social media and marketing trends and best practices and propose ideas that will challenge the B2B marketing status quo
- Bachelors/Master's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing and/or Advertising
- Experience with social media marketing on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Knowledge of CMS, such as WordPress, Hubspot.
- Familiarity with analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Search Console, Ubersuggest, etc.
- Basic understanding of SEO, keyword research, and hands on experience in Graphic Design tools (Figma, Adobe Photoshop) is big plus