Recruiter at Genetic Callnet
Views:587 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
District Sales Manager - Telecom (3-7 yrs)
We have an urgent opening for a District Sales Manager profile in Delhi - NCR/Bengaluru/Kolkata/ Jodhpur/ Bhubaneshwar with a reputed firm
Please find the job description below:
Job Title: District Sales Manager
Department & Sub Department: Sales
Resource: Permanent Resource
Reports To: Regional Sales Manager
Manages: Sales Associates (SA), Store Promoters, Area Managers and Shop Owners
- Cooperates with Dealers, Channel Partner Spokes, RSM, Marketing for BTL Activities
Overall Purpose of the Role:
- Train Sales team of channel partners Sales representatives to sell our product
- Relationship and Team Management
- Market and client visits
- Preparing and reviewing Sales reports
- Client acquisition and management
- Quality monitoring and delivery
- Co-operation with Internal and External Stakeholders
Areas of Responsibility :
- Regular trainings to channels Sales team on product & compliance.
- Evaluate training effectiveness and in case of any gaps provide necessary training to Sales team
- Handle post sales issues
- Continuous training process and support to the sales team of channel partners
- Maintain good relationship with dealers, solve their inquiries.
- Data driven engagement with sales partners
- Need to manage high potential area/stores (Around 130 visits in month)
- Effectively drive the business with Area Manager & City heads with the help of potential data
- Manage POS supply (POS marketing materials).
- Participate in partners events (e.g. trade shows, Road Shows or any BTL activities) to cultivate customer relationships
- Monitor competition within assigned region
- Prepare regular reporting with RSM. Tracking sales reports and analyze daily data.
- Check the compliance level & ensure the implementation of Companys mandates given to stores
- Regular meeting with channel partner (Local level engagements) .
- Keep watch on fake claims
- Acquire new retailers in given territory.
- Prepare and submit reports to the zonal / Regional Managers
Qualification & Experience Required:
Min 3 to 5 Year Experience in Sales/Distribution/ Telecom/ Channel Management
Should be a graduate but will prefer MBA degree holder candidate.
Age: 25-35 y/o preferred.
- Experience in planning & executing sales or marketing strategies with results
- Experience in preparing, submitting and presenting reports to the Zonal/Regional Managers
- Must have experience in FIELD WORK, accomplishing tasks from given location
Skills Required: Basic IT skills (databases, MS Office etc.)
Excellent communication skill & should be very good in local language
- Good understanding of retail market and competition in relevant district
- Sales-driven personality, self-confident
- Driven and proactive, self-motivated, results and actions oriented
Responsible and Committed
Should be ready to relocate and love travelling
Six days work week (Saturday & Sunday working)
Salary: Max up to 4.5LPA
Interested candidates kindly revert with your updated CV asap on the below mentioned mail id or Whatsapp Number:
Contact Number: 8655002103
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.