HR Executive at Suproinfo Pvt Ltd
Views:123 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
District Development Manager/Area Manager - Agency Channel - Insurance (5-10 yrs)
Assistance Area Manager
Position: District Development Manager
CTC: 6 to 7 LPA/
Channel : Agency
Age : 30yrs to 40yrs
Education: Minimum Graduation
Experience Required :
- 5 to 8 Years in sales, to have worked a minimum of three years in an agency channel in Insurance Industry.
- Last job should be in a managerial role, managing a team of at least 10 sales managers.
- Minimum stint in any company should not be less than 2 Years.
- To have recruitment experience.
- Should have worked in the entire district.
- Rural Experience is a must.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Manage a team of FLMs on daily basis to meet or exceed business goals
- Assist / Support FLMs with activity management and review their performance on a weekly basis
- Communicate deadlines and goals to team members
- Allocate resources, assign Business and supervise activities of FLMs
- Identify skill gaps and assist on joint calls with team members (both FLMs and the level below)
- Address team concerns and provide direction whenever needed
- Ensure that all business operations are done in accordance with company standards
- Resolve all customer issues and ensure to provide outstanding customer services
- Conduct performance evaluation of FLM teams and provide feedback for improvement
- Build strong working relationships and maintain effective communications with team members
- Identify business challenges and suggest appropriate action plans
- Build positive working and learning environment for team members
- Assist in field recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities of the FLMs
- Ensure that teams follow company policies and procedures at all times
- Experience of managing a branch (multiple sales managers)
- Strong interpersonal communication and negotiations skills
- Ability to create and implement strong working environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.