HR Executive at Suproinfo Pvt Ltd
Views:25 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
District Development Manager/Area Manager - Agency Channel - Insurance (5-10 yrs)
Assistance Area Manager
Position: District Development Manager
CTC: 6 to 7 LPA/
Channel : Agency
Age : 30yrs to 40yrs
Education: Minimum Graduation
Experience Required :
- 5 to 8 Years in sales, to have worked a minimum of three years in an agency channel in Insurance Industry.
- Last job should be in a managerial role, managing a team of at least 10 sales managers.
- Minimum stint in any company should not be less than 2 Years.
- To have recruitment experience.
- Should have worked in the entire district.
- Rural Experience is a must.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Manage a team of FLMs on daily basis to meet or exceed business goals
- Assist / Support FLMs with activity management and review their performance on a weekly basis
- Communicate deadlines and goals to team members
- Allocate resources, assign Business and supervise activities of FLMs
- Identify skill gaps and assist on joint calls with team members (both FLMs and the level below)
- Address team concerns and provide direction whenever needed
- Ensure that all business operations are done in accordance with company standards
- Resolve all customer issues and ensure to provide outstanding customer services
- Conduct performance evaluation of FLM teams and provide feedback for improvement
- Build strong working relationships and maintain effective communications with team members
- Identify business challenges and suggest appropriate action plans
- Build positive working and learning environment for team members
- Assist in field recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities of the FLMs
- Ensure that teams follow company policies and procedures at all times
- Experience of managing a branch (multiple sales managers)
- Strong interpersonal communication and negotiations skills
- Ability to create and implement strong working environment