Disprz - Social Media Manager/Specialist (3-9 yrs)
Responsibilities (not exhaustive)
- Build and manage our social media profiles and presence across channels
- Work with content and design team to help create content relevant for different communities
- Monitor and engage in relevant social channel discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads andcustomers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Ideate and execute world-class social promotions and campaigns and track their success
- Work alongside other marketers and content marketers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Social Listening and Response Management for social platforms
- Track, measure and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
Education / Skill Set :
- Any Graduate
- Good Communications
- 3 to 5 years driving social media strategy for B2B brands
- Experience in SEO/SMM
Capabilities & Mindsets
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to make decisions.
- Proficiency in using social media software to monitor social media conversations.
- Additional experience and skills of value include understanding demand generation, inbound marketing, and blogging and past experience in SaaS
- Passion for social media and its potential. Create and build communities.