Disprz - App Based Marketing Specialist (3-7 yrs)
Responsibilities (not exhaustive)
- Execute innovative and creative ABM programs across channels to generate pipeline from concept through execution, i.e., strategy, timeline, budget, design and content support, campaign development and campaign measurement.
- Align marketing and sales in establishing account profiles and target personas; develop and maintain a database of named accounts and contacts to ensure campaigns are targeted to the right people.
- Provide ongoing data and insights on target accounts and contacts within these accounts utilizing tools and resources to provide value to sales.
- Measure, analyse, and report on target account penetration on a monthly, quarterly basis as well as impact of ABM efforts on sales pipeline revenue (marketing sourced and influenced)
- Develop and provide ongoing sales communication to ensure alignment, collaboration, and follow up on marketing generated leads.
- Evaluate, select and manage vendors that contribute to ABM strategies like personalization platforms, direct mail providers, fulfillment services, etc.
- Evangelize ABM across the business, documenting and sharing best practices, driving innovative campaigns, and supporting the development and solidification of the ABM infrastructure.
Education/skill set Some key functionalities include :
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or comparable education.
- Proficiency across major marketing technologies, including ABM and Direct Mail platforms (e.g. Hubspot, Salesforce, Demandbase, Bombora etc)
Some key functionalities include :
- Minimum 2 years of experience in experience in a high-tech B2B demand generation, ABM, or segment-based marketing role, ideally in Edtech industry.
- Experience executing innovative, multi-channel ABM programs for enterprise accounts.
- Experience working with Sales to coordinate and implement ABM programs.
- Experience with targeting, segmentation, and list acquisition.
- Strong reporting capabilities and the ability to provide insights and analyze ABM programs.
- Familiarity with enterprise sales cycles and how to employ marketing strategies to nurture leads and drive engagement.
Abilities and Traits Some key functionalities include :
- Maintain timely and accurate reporting of the pipeline, account plans, and territory management activities.
- Ability to work on stretch goals and highly demanding targets.
- Energetic team player, driven and self-motivated.
- Self-starter with the ability to work with limited input.
- Good business sense and excellent consultative sales skills.
- Strong project management and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to self-manage.
Location | India