HR at Direxions
Views:404 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Direxions - Client Servicing Role (2-5 yrs)
Client Servicing Professional
Direxions is India's pioneer and industry leader since 1989 in the field of Direct, Relationship and Loyalty Marketing and CRM solutions. We have over 75 dedicated CRM professionals working across our offices in India and South Africa. We offer cutting-edge loyalty programs, business analytics and integrated marketing solutions to organizations who want to build and retain relationships with customers, distribution and sales channels and influencers.
We, at Direxions, are well known for our expertise in developing and managing loyalty programs and have been associated with over 100 loyalty and CRM programs, across several industry verticals and channels.
The business analytics team has a fine combination of highly trained data scientists and seasoned domain experts with a robust and in-house data center team. We undertake the journey from identifying the business problem or opportunity to actionable insights and solutions and have delivered projects at varying levels of complexity starting from descriptive analytics and going to advanced analytics.
We have worked for blue-chip clients in diverse industries like British Airways and Jet Privilege in airlines, Ambuja Cements, Lafarge Cements and Birla Cements in Infrastructure, Hindustan Unilever, Colgate, Nestle, Cadbury, Britannia to name a few in FMCG, Conde Nast and ABP in media, ICICI Bank, Deutsche Bank, BNP Paribas, HDFC, ICICI Prudential in BFSI etc.
Position responsibilities :
- To maintaining excellent rapport with the clients team with meticulous project management and follow-up.
- Handling multiple client accounts and delivery of revenue with Team Lead.
- Understanding the target audiences through analysis of transactional and profile data.
- Ideating, conceptualizing and executing marketing campaigns including acquisition, activation and retention campaigns for various clients.
Essential skills and experience :
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Process driven.
- Excellent planning and project management skills, with an ability to manage multiple projects and competing deadlines.
Agency (CRM / loyalty) background preferred : A business/marketing degree level qualification.
Useful experience and skills include :
- Sound understanding of the loyalty industry and banking industry 1 year.
- Personable and able to deal with rapid business change.