HR at Direxions
Views:597 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:109
Direxions - Account Director - Client Servicing (8-10 yrs)
- Leading significant client relationships, this role is focused on delivery of account profitability, growth, direction and on the execution of Customer and channel engagement programs.
- Our programs involve engaging the audience whether customer, channel or influencer in brand properties and delivering high levels of engagement, primarily online.
- These include the full lifecycle campaign delivery engagement model (including the provision of strategy, communications platform, and advanced analytics) - in partnership with a cross functional team of analysts and creatives.
- This role will have responsibility for the strategic account development plan and client development, the overall success of the strategic client accounts, and will support the growth of new and existing local opportunities.
- Client Consulting
- Provide senior leadership in the development of the account roadmap and client plans for marketing, loyalty and CRM strategies and new programs, with defined short and medium-term goals (both strategic and financial)
- Maintaining excellent rapport with the client's team.
- Handling multiple client accounts and delivery of revenue.
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities within the current client portfolio.
Essential Skills and Experience
- A highly motivated individual with marketing astuteness and significant experience in direct marketing and campaign execution
- Strong key account management, growth and delivery experience in marketing or professional services verticals
- Demonstrable experience delivering strategic insights and recommendations for the clients- brand, particularly when it comes to data-driven communications and CRM programs.
- A business / marketing degree level qualification is a must