Head - Business Development at Aastha HR Solutions
Views:878 Applications:274 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Director - Public Relations - Advertising Firm (10-20 yrs)
The Account Director will be responsible and accountable for all client servicing initiatives and also ensures that service quality is delivered consistently to all clients while managing the overall profitability of the relationship with respect to the firm.
Additionally, the Account Director will assist the Vice President in developing and implementing the new business development initiatives of the firm.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Being the custodian of client relationships management
- Leading client delivery in all respects
- Full compliance on agency processes (client initiation and management)
- Managing client relationships at operation and CXO levels
- Managing media relationships with the identified media universe
- Formulating, presenting and seeking approval on quarter and annual plans and reviews
- Participating in the development of the monthly plans
- Managing collections of client-fee within the agreed time limits
- Ensuring effective implementation and outcome of the campaign plan