HR at Alloys Consulting
Views:221 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Director - Editorial - Publication (10-18 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Draft all editorial guidelines to ensure accuracy in all content produced.
- Extensively involved in reviewing, developing, and strengthening the content to create and develop products with unique features to make them different from what already exists in the market.
- Also involved in extensive research, identifying the competition, analyzing deeply its strengths and weaknesses, comparing our existing and upcoming titles with the competition, and work on bringing a quality product that fills the lacunae existing in the market.
- Looking after all the editorial parameters and striving constantly to not compromise with the Quality of the product.
- Looking after the copyright and plagiarism aspects.
- Finding the gap areas of the company and filling them up with the best option available, which involves the extensive market study of the leading title on the subject.
- Preparing a template of the book which the publication house should come up with. Commissioning the best author for the same and then supervising the book at each step to deliver a qualitative product at the end of the publishing cycle.
- Review of manuscripts, helping in making appropriate advertising materials, and giving inputs in all aspects are the added responsibilities.
- Drafting the write-ups for the promotional materials; creating standard drafts for the various teams in the department to aid them in communicating effectively with outside stakeholders; extensively involved in E-marketing activities of the department on Facebook and work on new ideas for the promotion of our existing list of books by focusing on the proper engagement of the target audience on the department's Facebook pages.
- Attending conferences and look for leads for developing new titles or revising the existing ones
- Time-to-time training different teams in their areas of expertise and inspiring them to align with the vision and mission of the department as well as the organization.
- Smooth compliance of the in-house editorial software.
- Job Requirements :
- Determination for completion of tasks
- Time management
- An eye for detail and be very accurate in their workAny Bachelor's or Master degree
- Imagination and good visual sense
- Good IT skills, including knowledge of word processing and design programs
- Ability to write and present reports
- Strong organizational skills
- Keen interest in learning about the education sector and all the opportunities it has to offer.
Required Qualification :
Any Bachelor's or Master degree