HR at DataGroup Geospatial Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:236 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Director - Customer Success/Account Management - SaaS Firm (9-14 yrs)
Director Customer Success
Location - Pune
Experience - 9 - 14 Years
About Company :
Company is the world's leading sales enablement and readiness platform that gives you the power to ramp up new reps faster, coach them effectively, keep them up-to-date and create a culture of sales excellence.
Job Description :
Director Customer Success jobs. Lead the customer service department and be responsible for planning and implementing strategy to increase customer service satisfaction.
Responsibilities include :
- Managing a team of Customer Success Managers (CSMs). Own Renewals and Customer reference ability/ evangelization.
- Provide ongoing guidance and consultancy to CSMs on a day-to-day basis - reviewing account health, stakeholder management, risk mitigation, expansion opportunities, etc.
- Conduct performance reviews with CSMs.
- Support CSMs with key QBRs and EBRs, which focus on outcomes, data insights, and value
- Triaging unhealthy clients and developing succession plans to bring them back to health.
- Participate in, and/or conduct business reviews of Key accounts - activity, outcomes, data insights, and value.
- Ongoing guidance and coaching of CSMs and Team Leads on: a) consulting and advisory skills b) ability to use data-driven approach to understanding and showcasing impact and value to clients c) nurturing relationships with senior stakeholders and internal champions
- Support CSMs in their efforts to expand our relationships with senior-level stakeholders to understand their business needs and desired outcomes, and to showcase the impact of Company on their strategic initiatives.
- Nurturing and supporting Company champions who will serve as references and advocates.
- Provide Company leadership with a) accurate forecasts of customer and revenue retention b) regular reporting on revenue and portfolio health
- Assisting with internal branding, awareness, and showcasing of value. This includes collaborating with CSMs on writing quarterly success stories for each account.
- Work with other leaders within the Customer Success Org (Professional Services, Tech Support, Customer Enablement) and other teams (Sales, Product, etc) to maximize Customer Lifetime Value
- Support CSMs as they work alongside Sales to identify and drive expansion opportunities.
- Evaluate and improve internal processes, performance metrics, systems and tools
- 9 + years of experience in managing Customer Success/Account Management teams with a multi-million-dollar portfolio in SaaS composed primarily of US accounts.
- 3-6 years of Customer Success/Account Management experience supporting a SaaS enterprise platform with Fortune 100s accounts primarily focussed on US accounts.
- Outstanding business consulting skills (forging relationships with senior-level stakeholders; understanding business goals, strategic plans, metrics, and challenges; collaborating on solutions)
- Track record of proactively identifying problems and resolving them before they escalate
- Experience as an advanced user on a robust, SaaS-based enterprise software platform
- Superior communicator with excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with a rapidly changing product and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where change is the only constant
- Hungry and humble with a low ego, and willing to do whatever it takes to succeed
- Personable and collaborative with a track record of working successfully across teams
- Sales enablement or sales technology experience is a very big plus
Working Days: 5 Days a week
Job Nature: Full Time