Director - Client Service - Global Loyalty Campaign Agency (10-15 yrs)
Global Loyalty Marketing / CRM Agency requires Client Service Director (Loyalty Campaign) -( Mumbai & Delhi)
- One of our client a Global loyalty Marketing agency headquatered in US operating in over 20 countries and has been in operation for over 60 years with offices in Australia, Canada, China, India, the United Kingdom and the Unites States. It helps clients to create measurable, meaningful relationships with the audiences that matter most - their employees, channel partners and consumers. We bring a world of experience, plus global reach and resources, to every challenge. Give your employees more than a paycheck - get a world of difference in productivity and retention. Rally the troops at visionary team meetings.
- Enhance their skills with timely, targeted learning opportunities. Keep them balanced and productive with wellness programs. Motivate them with effective incentives. And celebrate their loyalty with service anniversary awards. Give your sales channel the tools they need to succeed - get the world's most passionate ambassadors for your brand. Inspire them with unforgettable events. Prepare them with intelligent training technology. Arm them with well-qualified leads. Support them with attention-getting product launches. Reward them with compelling incentives. Give your consumers what they want and need. Get a world of trust and loyalty that lasts a lifetime. Attract their attention with experiential marketing. Influence their behavior with enticing offers. Speak to their interests with timely, targeted messages on multiple media. Influence their buying behaviors with interactive promotions. And reinforce their loyalty with amazing rewards.
- Consumer loyalty programs, coalition marketing, e-learning, employee engagement, event marketing, sales incentives, market research, data analytics, meetings, product launches, promotions/sweepstakes, recognition, incentive travel, branded merchandise.
- As a worldwide leader in loyalty marketing and CRM, & builds loyalty and creates devotion.
- From acquiring customers and understanding them as individuals, to creating relationships that engage, reward and inspire loyalty, we turn customers into advocates and relationships into profit - " and have done for over 25 years.
We are looking Client Service Director for our client office in Delhi .
PFB the details :
1) Client - Global Loyalty Mktg/CRM Agency
2) Position - Client Service Director ( CLIENT SERVICE & BRAND COMMUNICATION) - Loyalty Campaign
3) Location -Mumbai & DELHI
4) Experience- 10- 15 Years in Client service /Account mgt in Loyalty Mktg/ agency managing large team with complete P&L responsibility.
Purpose of the Job :
- The CS Director is a critical client partner role demonstrating leadership, strategic direction, accountability, business acumen and vision for their portfolio of businesses. The CS Director effectively leverages experience, knowledge, and skills to drive innovative thinking and set challenging team goals and objectives by balancing client, company, and team needs.
- Oversight and approval of the development of objectives and strategies, as well as the related ideation to support such goals. Must ensure that tools and systems are effectively applied to planning and buying activities, with the goal of optimizing deliverables and providing solid rationale to recommendations. This position will have day-to-day relationships with senior client leaders, and serve as the key contact for partner agency leads, as well as internal and industry responsibilities. In addition, the role acts as the steward and mentor for the full team, ensuring strong team unity and ways of working, optimizing talent utilization and growth among all team members.
- Manage all aspects of the client business providing superior customer service while maximizing business opportunities
- Responsible for meeting business KPI's and development of business plans
- Lead and manage all strategic channel planning activities associated with assigned account(s)
- Establish and grow a strong relationship with multiple senior client stakeholders through a demonstration of industry knowledge and of the application to business challenges
- Steward relationship with outside agency partners (creative, PR, promotion, etc.)
- Work with analytic partners to gauge media performance and KPI's to determine the extent to which the original objectives and strategies were met
- Manage multi-disciplinary team ensuring all team members are delegated work appropriate for their level and experience and that the team remains challenged and engaged
- Actively incorporate tools into client planning process/lead workshops in Facilitator role
- Understand client compensation structure and implications of plan changes
- Acts as a positive role model through example
- Proactively keep abreast of industry trends and share knowledge with team
- Mentor the team to maximize individuals- growth, and harness the strengths and opportunities of each team member
- Work closely with their direct report to optimize any revenue opportunities within the agency at large
- Minimum 3 years as Associate Director/Director experience
- University or College degree/diploma in Media, Marketing, Business, Project Management or related field
- Direct client service experience
- Demonstrated supervisory, delegation and strong mentorship skills
- Proven track record of client and team success
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- The role involves managing Loyalty/ CRM Campaigns assigned
- Managing team of accountmanagers/ Asst Mgr's/ AE's & other support staff
- Responsible for the P&L of the accounts / clients assigned
- Managing team of account mgrs/ asst mgrs/ exectives
- Financial management including scoping projects and providing accurate estimates in a timely manner seeking support from the Account Director or Line Manager as appropriate
- Manage Account resources where required to assist with account deliverables
- Commercial awareness that will benefit the client, & the company
- Proactively managing issues as and when they arise knowing when to engage with internal parties for help and advice
- Taking full responsibility for team output in terms of quality and accuracy.
- Technical skills including technology, CMS systems, data analytics, mobile, digital, social or creative advantageous as is the ability to discuss these areas confidently when dealing with clients and internal departments
- Advanced software skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, MS Project (or equivalent Project management tool).
- You should also be used to working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Current ctc & notice period:
- Expected ctc:
- Total experience in agency environment: