Senior Consultant Recruitment at Randstad
Views:31 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Director - Business Development - IT Services (10-14 yrs)
We have an exciting job opportunity for one of our best clients that is a global technology provider focused on designing, developing and delivering technology solutions on Enterprise stack. They enable clients across the globe to create and execute strategies that combine Technology solutions along with industry specialization and innovation to transform the customer experience.
It has a global footprint spanning across USA, Canada, UAE, UK & has its global delivery center based out of Hyderabad, India.
Prefered candidates who reside in UAE
- The Business Development Director position is a key sales role within the clients sales team for Middle East, responsible for executing regional sales and business development strategies for target companies within the business unit.
This unit focuses on the following areas: eCommerce, Application Development, Cloud Services, Integration Services and Salesforce.
- The candidate will play a hunter role, responsible for acquiring new clients.
- The candidate will target sales of clients entire portfolio of IT Outsourcing services. - The position's primary responsibility is to achieve new sales results for clients services in Middle East/Europe.
- The candidate will develop revenue-producing relationships with decision-making CxO level executives at targeted firms, as well as drive the sales cycle of all assigned sales opportunities from initial prospect communication through contract execution. The role is supported by on-site and offshore Pre-Sales & Solutioning teams.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets established by the Leadership Team and execute business development, offering positioning and sales strategies as a Head of the sales team for Middle East /Europe Region.
- Achieve lead generation, prospecting and other sales management goals designed to build an optimal sales pipeline.Personally develop strong, long-term relationships and referrals with senior management at targeted firms
- Manage the end-to-end sales process for all opportunities including initial client communication, on-site presentations, RFI response, multi-day client workshops, RFP submission, negotiation and deal signing.
- The candidate is the focal point for all communication and sales activities with prospects and customers.Work in close collaboration with presales team & delivery teams to ensure that proposed offerings and services fully meet customers' business and technology needs.
- Provide support to customers during initial phases of an engagement. Follow up and ensure total client satisfaction through the life cycle of the relationship.Support the team's market research and competitive positioning analysis in partnership with regional presales, marketing and product development staff.
Skill and Experience Requirements:
- Strong hunter profile with a proven track record of success in selling IT services/technology outsourcing services into the Business Unit Demonstration of a consistent over-achievement of client acquisition and sales revenue targets.
- At least 8 years of experience in selling IT services within the region, preferably working in a leading IT services and/or products firm preferably with prior experience of working with offshore teams.
- Strong local contact base and access to alumni, local associations, industry associations within the region.
- Good understanding of the overall Business Unit Industry and /or specific sub-verticals.Experience with vendor selection processes including RFI and RFP issuance and response management.
- Experience of working on opportunities run by Third Party Advisory Firms such as KPMG, PWC, etc Understanding of customer decision making criteria as it pertains to offshore services, consulting, enterprise solutions .Ability to maintain strong sales management focus during sales cycles that are typically six months to one year in duration.
- Demonstrated ability to manage often complex negotiations with senior-level business and technology executives at various Companies.
Travel Requirement :
- The candidate is expected to travel regularly to regional prospect and customer locations to support lead generation, sales presentations, contract negotiations, engagement implementation, and ongoing relationship building.