HR Recruiter at Direct Dialogue Initiatives
Views:44 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Direct Dialogue Initiatives - Field Fundraiser - Sales Executive (0-2 yrs)
The role of a Direct Dialogue Recruiter is to raise awareness about Client's Campaigns to people on the street, at public places, offices, on phone and at their homes and inspire them to contribute funds and become financial supporters of Client's.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop an understanding of Client's campaigns.
- Make presentations and calls and explain Client's campaigns to members of the public in a clear and interesting way.
- Meet set income targets by signing paid-supporters for Client's.
- Ability to talk and listen to people and build rapport with a wide range of people
- Keen desire to learn on the job and Client's Campaigns
- Energy and drive to inspire people and promote Clients
- Ability to work towards fundraising targets, accept and implement feedback.
Monday to Friday, Day shift.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.