DiLytics - Executive - Business Development (0-3 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Profiling and qualifying companies based on industries, geography, revenue, employee strength and vertical
- Extensively knowledgeable in secondary research on companies and individual using different Market research tools like LinkedIn, Tech Crunch, Bloomberg etc
- Build and keep the database updated for the potential prospects
- Generate Positives/Appointments through emails, Social Media interaction and cold calls
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Create strong relationships with prospects at both senior and mid-management levels
- Understand the competitive landscape and market trends
- Understand and effectively communicate the company's value prop, tech, process and current partnerships
- Must carry individual Lead Generation Target.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- MBA in sales & marketing
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, with attentive listening and superior writing.
- Desire to work in a competitive environment where one's growth potential is driven by one's abilities and attitude.
- Should be a fast learner and have ability to work under pressure
- Good Understanding about IT technologies
- 0-3 years of experience in International business development for USA geography in an IT Services company is preferred