DiLytics - Consultant - Presales (3-10 yrs)
About the Company :
- DiLytics is a leading Information Technology (IT) Services Provider completely focused on Analytics, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, ETL Data Integration and Enterprise Performance Management solutions. We have been growing for 12+ years with global offices in the US, Canada and India. We are an employee-friendly company that offers its employees a career path that comes with inherent flexibility to move across roles. We are looking for a presales consultant in Business Intelligence/Data Analytics space with the following requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Monitor various US public sector websites for sourcing relevant RFXs.
- Prepare RFI/RFP responses individually/in collaboration with other teams.
- Provide day-to-day support to sales by creating custom decks, providing demos to customers for proactively sourced opportunities.
- Create and maintain marketing collateral such as capability decks, proposal templates, assets & accelerators, case studies.
- Produce professional and visually appealing documentation and presentations.
- Publish point of view papers/white papers individually/in collaboration with other teams.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
- 3-10 years of IT experience, of which at least one (1) year should be in IT presales function with remaining years in either IT delivery function or IT bid management function.
- Experience in business intelligence/data analytics area in tools such as OBIEE, Oracle Analytics Cloud, Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, etc. in any role (delivery, presales, bid management) will be an added plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS office - Microsoft Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint