Assistant Manager - HR at Dil Foods
Views:122 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Dil Foods - Brand Designer (2-4 yrs)
Job description :
Job Title : Brand Designer
Location : Bangalore
Job Description :
- As a Brand Designer at Dil Foods, you will be the creative mind behind our brand's visual identity. You'll be responsible for developing engaging visual concepts and designs that resonate with our audience and align with our brand vision. From creating exciting artwork to collaborating closely with our marketing team, your work will play a pivotal role in shaping our brand's story.
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop and implement visual branding guidelines for all Dil Brands with the branding team
- Collaborate with the marketing team to design visually compelling digital assets.
- Create artwork that communicates our brand's mission and values.
- Ensure all outward-bound design communication aligns with our brand identity and meets quality standards.
- Provide creative design input on marketing campaigns and promotional materials.
Skills Required :
Design Skills : A strong sense of design is vital for brand packaging. This includes understanding color theory, typography, and graphic design and being armed with the necessary technical skills.
Understanding of the Target Market : Knowing your target audience allows you to create a brand and packaging that appeals specifically to them. This involves market research and analysis.
Creativity : Creating unique and appealing packaging requires creativity. This includes thinking outside the box and coming up with innovative designs.
Knowledge of Branding Principles : Understanding the basics of branding, such as creating a solid brand identity, is essential. This includes knowing how to convey a brand's personality and values through packaging.
Attention to Detail : Small details in branding can make a big difference in how a brand is perceived. This includes everything from the choice of materials to the placement of logos.
Knowledge of Packaging Materials and Sustainability : It is increasingly important to understand different packaging materials and their environmental impact. Many consumers prefer brands that use sustainable or recyclable materials.
Communication Skills : Good communication skills are necessary to convey the brand message effectively. It's not just about making the packaging look good; it's also about telling the brand's story.