HR Executive at Digiversal
Views:30 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
DigiVersal - Overseas Education Counsellor - Sales (2-3 yrs)
About the job :
- Experienced admission Counsellor for UK/Canada/Australia with minimum 2 years- experience required.
- Well versed with entry requirements for University/College applications like Eligibility criteria /Visa/ English proficiency level / Essay/SOP writing and portfolio review etc.
Primary Objective :
- To provide professional and quality counselling service that exceeds customer and client expectations
- Evaluate the student profile for various options available as per our partner institutions.
- Analyse the applications of prospective students based on the standard admission guidelines.
- To achieve student invoice target by intake and assigned destination
- Maintain the student records in the excel sheet as per their level in the process.
- Conduct GTE checks and financial records of the student.
- Audio/video call of the prospective applicants for interview preparation.
- Support execution of the destination wise activity calendars to deliver pipeline leads and conversion targets by intake.
- Build strong client support through 100% compliance of application processes.
- Preparing and submitting applications on the portals of colleges/universities.
- Be a productive and effective member of office team and support OM through exhibiting a collaborative operating style thereby building team spirit
- Effectively implement global priority projects at country/office
- Should be well versed with student University/College application process and visa application process.
- Supporting the senior management teams with management reports and special projects
- Other admission tasks as assigned by the reporting manager.
Essential requirements :
- Bachelors/Masters qualification. (BA/B.com/BBA/B.Tech/BSc/MA/MBA/M.com)
- Strong knowledge of Australia, Canada and UK and local education systems
- Minimum 2- 3 years counselling experience preferably in the Overseas Education Industry
- Ability to multitask under pressure and meet deadlines
- Visible orientation towards having high quality service as integral part of work ethics
- Computer skills including, Word, Excel
- Fluent in English written and verbal
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Experience in working with CRM systems will be desirable
- Good communication skills - written and verbal (English) skills.