Digital Marketing Manager at Digitalogy
Views:13 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Digitalogy - Manager - Social Media (2-5 yrs)
Digitalogy LLC is on-demand matchmaking and tech sourcing platform that connects businesses with the top 5% of pre-screened and vetted software talent across the globe.
Refer :- (https://www.digitalogy.co/)
Job Responsibilities: SEO + Branding
We are looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to join our team!
Duties and Responsibilities :
1. Handle the SEO to improve the company's performance on the SERPs.
2. Develop and implement link building strategy.
3. Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
4. Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
5. Develop successful ad campaigns for Google, Quora, and LinkedIn.
6. Able to manage freelancers.
7. Manage and enhance a company's brand or reputation in the public's eye.
8. Coordinate objectives with marketing, creative, and advertising departments.
9. Leverage customer insight data to refine brand management.
10. Identify brand-building areas.
11. Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals.
12. Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management and executive teams.
13. Monitor the company's social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users.
14. Analyze the long-term needs of the company's social media strategy and offer quarterly reports to the management and executive teams that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan.
15. Ensure brand communication for areas of responsibility are consistent with the company and brand positioning.
16. Design engaging social media posts.
17. Able to handle day-to-day operations.
18. Send mailers to clients as well subscribers.
1. 2+ Years of overall experience in Branding and SEO.
2. Experience with LinkedIn, Google, and Quora Ads.
3. Proven SEO experience.
4. Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
5. In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager).
6. Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
7. Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
8. Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO.