Founder at Serving Skill
Views:14 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Digital Sales Trainer - General Insurance (1-3 yrs)
Trainer - Digital Business & Strategy
- The Trainer is responsible for meeting the training needs of internal and external customers across the vertical - Digital Business & Strategy (Digital Agency, Tele sales, Digital Alliance & Web Aggregator) using blended learning, classroom learning, and virtual learning delivery modalities.
- The Trainer is responsible for the internal development, coordination, implementation, and evaluation of training activities across the organization.
Job Responsibilities :
- Identifying training needs by evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Analyze day to day needs for training in the sales team.
- Develop new approaches and techniques for making improvements in training programs.
- Maintain and update records of training material.
- Schedule individual and team training plans on a regular basis
- Choose the most appropriate training method as per need (ILT, Online, etc)
- Conduct onboarding session for newly recruited Channal Partners / POSP's and relationship managers
- Report on training program effectiveness
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training record.
- Stay up to date with Channal Partner development trends as per the market.
Requirements & Skills :
- Understanding of sales process, preferably with channel partner experience delivery
- Experience with learning management software
- An ability to manage the Learning Path for internal and external channel partners
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and team management skills
- Additional certification in training is a plus
Education : Graduate or above