Head Recruiter at Jobsworld
Views:21 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Digital Sales Role - BFSI Domain - IT (7-16 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
The role of Sales is based out of our head office in Mumbai. The role requires the candidate to have strong articulation, problem-solving skills and good business acumen. The candidate will be a part of the Sales Team and will need to focus on metrics such as formulating value propositions and constructing customer focused deliverables. The candidate is expected to come up with fresh ideas and leverage opportunities that enable conversion of potential customers. The candidate is expected to pitch his/her ideas in an effective way and formulate strategies to make a winning proposal.
The focus of this role is to manage pursuits process and engage with all key internal stakeholders to ensure a professional, compliant and compelling pitch is submitted. You- ll be dealing with BFSI clients.
- To create and grow long term client engagement/relationships across multiple functions within the client organization in the country/sub-region
- Understand client strategic business priorities and align NSEIT assets to deliver against them through consultative selling
- Develops and nurtures senior management relationships with the customer.
- Lead the business relationship between NSEIT and the client
- Penetration of senior decision makers across clients functional teams
- Contributes to Strategic Account Planning process and vision for client
- Work with client business partner to set NSEIT's go to market strategy
- Responsible for overall revenue targets including renewal and collections
- Manages contract negotiation process with client(s) to ensure profitable outcomes
- Identifies incremental revenue opportunities and supports pursuit activities.
Key Skills :
- Experience in IT services and solution sales preferably in BFSI industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and handled CXO relations
- Consultative sales experience in articulating business value to BFSI customers for digital transformation initiatives
- Experience in selling application modernization, data & analytics, automation and cloud solutions
- Existing client relationships and experience in growing accounts in Indian market
- Self-driven attitude with consistent record of achieving sales targets aligned to organizational goals
- Experience in collaboration with alliance partners to create and execute joint go to market plans
- Experience in a start-up/ mid-sized organization with ability to bring method to madness