Talent Acquisition Specialist at Digitalratha(Opc)Pvt. Ltd.
Views:11 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Digital Ratha - Social Media Marketer (1-4 yrs)
- Maintaining the brand's/Client's social media calendar across channels.
- Monitoring the brands/client's social media presence across channels.
- Online reputation management through daily monitoring.
- Tracking and analysis of the activity on social media to identify and drive high-performance content.
- The candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of the individual's social media program.
- Increase social media followers and generating desired traction for our initiatives.
- Prepare reports on campaigns based on analytics.
- Scheduling of pre-planned content.
- Develop, review and evaluate monthly calendar.
- Define social positioning, strategy and creative to strengthen our brand presence on social media.
- Strategize and manage our initiatives across - LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Develop and execute a social media plan that is in line with the company's objectives.
- Communicate with followers, respond to questions promptly, and keep an eye on customer feedback.
- Propose and introduce new features, such as promotions and competitions, to increase brand awareness.
- Create actionable strategies to increase and retain your following on common social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- Proven history of organically building a brand on social media to a noticeable scale on any social media platform.
- Hands-on experience developing insights from social listening.
- Detailed understanding of social analytics across channels.
- Ability to synthesize data from many sources into actionable insights.
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.