Recruiter at Career Peach
Views:58 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Digital Product Manager - eCommerce (3-8 yrs)
Product Development :
- Responsible for innovation and end-to-end launch of digital products.
- Continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks.
- Works with IT to ensure projects are delivered to a high quality and on time.
- Prioritises and maintains the backlog for products
- Defines and executes go-to-market plan, working to ensure that Merchandising, marketing and sales have what they need to be successful.
- Turns data insights into actionable outcomes to develop our digital products to improve the customer experience.
- Develops and maintains appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance post-launch to evaluate future investment.
Cross functional working :
- Collaborates and works cross functionally with key stakeholders to develop a roadmap and drive products and features from concept to launch, developing a fast-paced environment.
- Keep the stakeholders and wider business informed of the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritisation.
- Minimum of 2 years mobile app and ecommerce experience
- Solid understanding and experience of commercial ecommerce platforms
- Excellent analytical skills and use of analytics platforms