Human Resource at Digital Patang
Views:145 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Digital Patang - Social Media Strategist (1-3 yrs)
- Manage social media handles for our brands.
- Analyze metrics and provide frequent plus monthly updates on the performance of each channel.
- Capable of developing interesting Media campaigns.
- Crafting interesting headlines and also write a long copy for the relevant creative as part of campaigns.
- Brainstorming ideas and concepts for the visual and words with other members of the creative team.
- Proof checking will also be a part of the responsibility.
- Collectively discuss, create and execute the social media plan.
- Develop a social media content calendar for each month.
- Assist with content development for social media handles.
- The profile requires strategic thinking, brand understanding, building corporate profiles, ads, brochures, the outdoor, insight-driven approach in transforming visual ideas into verbal delight.
- Monitor, listen and respond to comments/queries on the handles.
- Content development to create engaging conversations on social media platforms.
- Monitor and analyze our brand's competitor activities on a regular basis.
- Run paid advertising campaigns on social media handles.
- Collaborating with agencies creative team for building out creative's for social platforms.
- Strive to achieve the brands objective by demonstrating growth hacking techniques.
- Be proactive in recommending new techniques that can be implemented on digital mediums.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.