Human Resource at Digital Patang
Views:29 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Digital Patang - Manager - Search Engine Optimization (4-8 yrs)
- Review and analyze the site for areas that need to improved, deleted, or revised.
- Work on quality link building activities.
- Write effective headlines, body copy, and Classified Ads.
- Knowledge of white hat and black hat tactics so as not to violate search engine guidelines.
- Keyword Research and Analysis.
- Aware with Google recent updates including Panda & Penguin, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
Basic knowledge of CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments :
- WordPress, Magneto, HTML website.
- Competent in various advanced tools for SEO research & analysis.
- Ability to handle OFF Page SEO for multiple projects.
- Basic Knowledge of On Page SEO.
- Knowledge of GWT and Google Analytics tools.
- Good Knowledge of off page activities and concepts doing social bookmarking, blog posting, article submission, press release submission, classified ad posting, guest posting/blogging, infographic submission, PPT creation & submission, PDF submission, business listings, video submission, review posting etc.
- Assist in the development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals.
- Good command over written and spoken English.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy and self-motivation and ability to work effectively under pressure.