Human Resource at Digital Patang
Views:157 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Digital Patang - Manager - Search Engine Optimization (4-8 yrs)
- Review and analyze the site for areas that need to improved, deleted, or revised.
- Work on quality link building activities.
- Write effective headlines, body copy, and Classified Ads.
- Knowledge of white hat and black hat tactics so as not to violate search engine guidelines.
- Keyword Research and Analysis.
- Aware with Google recent updates including Panda & Penguin, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
Basic knowledge of CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments :
- WordPress, Magneto, HTML website.
- Competent in various advanced tools for SEO research & analysis.
- Ability to handle OFF Page SEO for multiple projects.
- Basic Knowledge of On Page SEO.
- Knowledge of GWT and Google Analytics tools.
- Good Knowledge of off page activities and concepts doing social bookmarking, blog posting, article submission, press release submission, classified ad posting, guest posting/blogging, infographic submission, PPT creation & submission, PDF submission, business listings, video submission, review posting etc.
- Assist in the development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals.
- Good command over written and spoken English.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy and self-motivation and ability to work effectively under pressure.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.