Recruitment Executive at HumanTree India
Views:7 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Digital Media Planner - Education (5-8 yrs)
1. Media planner's principal responsibility is to analyze target audiences, managing campaign budgets, and evaluating campaign performance.
2. Should design and oversee media and advertising campaigns.
3. Should enhance brand's media marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness, acquisition and customer loyalty.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Market research and insights.
- Oversee campaign budgets and costs.
- Supervise the implementation of media campaigns.
- Identify target audiences and analyze their behavior, characteristics, and routines.
- Choose the best media outlet combination for different campaigns.
- Assess the success of media advertising plans and campaigns.
- Candidates who have handled international Market would be an advantage.