Senior Consultant at Orbis Hospitality Service
Views:27 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Digital Media Planner (6-9 yrs)
Digital Media Planner
We are looking for a dynamic Digital Media Planner to develop and implement digital media campaigns. You will work closely with other internal departments, including account management, strategy, and creative, to deliver seamless, integrated brand experiences.
To be successful as a Digital Media Planner, you should have a deep knowledge of digital media marketing and be able to translate a client's business objectives into a digital strategy. You should also monitor trends in the digital media landscape and identify new digital opportunities for our clients.
Digital Media Planner Responsibilities :
- Develop integrated digital media strategies.
- Generate paid media plans and execute paid campaigns.
- Prepare and deliver presentations.
- Coordinate the implementation of digital media plans.
- Create and manage digital campaign budgets.
- Negotiate and purchase digital advertising space.
- Collaborate with internal departments to deliver fully integrated campaigns.
- Track digital campaign performance.
- Analyze campaign metrics, prepare performance reports, and provide recommendations.
- Monitor market trends and identify new digital opportunities.
Digital Media Planner Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in Communication, Marketing, or Advertising.
- At least two years of digital marketing experience.
- Experience with campaign management and ad serving technology, including Google Analytics.
- Deep knowledge of paid search, display advertising, SEO, and social media advertising.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Organizational and time management skills.
Skills and Qualifications :
Digital media planners should have excellent communication skills, a broad knowledge of media channels and trends, and analytical skills. Typically, employers require a bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, or a related field, as well as the following abilities :
- Analytical skills -analyzing data and campaign results requires an ability to observe patterns or anomalies in information
- Teamwork - an ability to maintain a professional and polite manner and be approachable are helpful when working closely with other members of the digital team, different departments, and with external contacts
- Numerical abilities - digital media planners should have great numeracy skills as they manage budgets, negotiate prices, and analyze data
- Decision-making skills - digital media planners design campaigns and create media strategies to increase brand awareness; they also negotiate with external companies and agencies.
- Computer skills - much of a digital media planner's day is spent using a computer, from monitoring digital trends and channels to analyzing statistics and creating campaigns.