Head - Service Quality at Unnati
Views:207 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Digital Media Buyer - Ayurveda Platform (2-5 yrs)
Our client is a Delhi based healthcare platform that is dedicated to Ayurveda and provides wellness solutions to its customers that is tailored and fine-tuned to their requirements. They have created a unique balance of Ayurvedic herbs and western medicine to come up with courses and medical advice which will not only rid their patients of the illness but also helps them bring the body back into balance.
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
As Digital Media Buyer, you will be operating digital marketing platforms (Facebook, Youtube, Pinterest, etc) optimally, with sense of ownership; maintaining Advertisement Cost and taking data-driven decisions.
What you will do:
- Creating & Managing of Advertising/Marketing Campaign
- Optimizing of the campaigns for best results and Driving growth for the company.
- Interacting with the Brand Team (In-house & Agencies) for the creation of Marketing collaterals which has to be marketed at the lowest possible costs.
- Finding new advertising opportunities in terms of more advertising areas or in terms of ad platforms to increase revenue while maintaining the required profitability.
- Taking complete control & responsibility for the platforms in terms of selection of creatives, ad copies, campaigns & targeting for both the advertising Inventory as well as demographic targeting of the audience for a specific product and budget allotment for each run campaign.
- Creating an insightful report to give feedback for content creation for creating better creatives to help reduce advertising spends for reaching audiences.
- Running analysis for improving the ROIs of advertising.
- Creating Analytical models to generate better performance.
- Evaluating various marketing strategies and creating an alternative path for better results
What you need to have:
- Past experience with digital marketing platforms
- Good communication skills
- Should be able to work till long hours
- A go-getter
- Should have good analytics skills
Experience: 2 to 5 years