HR Executive at Digital Mazic Online Solutions LLP
Views:61 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Digital Mazic - Content Strategist (1-3 yrs)
Content Strategist responsibilities include:
- Managing our editorial calendar to ensure timely publication
- Assigning blog posts to writers
- Identifying gaps in our content and recommending new topics
We are looking for a Content Strategist to manage all writing material we create for business purposes, from online guides and articles to newsletters and social media posts.
Content Strategist responsibilities include publishing our monthly newsletter, tracking website traffic and user engagement and generating new blog post topics. If you have creative ideas about how to engage our audience online and have experience producing new content types, we- d like to meet you. Please share a portfolio or links to your published work, along with your application.
- Manage our editorial calendar to ensure timely publication
- Assign blog posts to writers
- Identify gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Create style guides to use as reference
- Proofread and edit written pieces before publication
- Schedule social media posts.
- Monitor web traffic and engagement (e.g. conversions and bounce rates)
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Follow industry-related news and generate ideas around trending topics
- Review and update published content as needed
- Proven work experience as a Content Strategist, Content Manager or similar role
- A portfolio of published articles
- Experience in project management is a plus
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems.
- Experience using social media for business
- Solid writing and editing skills in English
- Time-management skills
- Ability to guide and motivate team members
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.