Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:622 Applications:201 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:152
Digital Marketing Specialist - Online Travel Startup (2-8 yrs)
Opportunity to join a well funded online travel startup
You ideally have worked in fast paced startup environment
Our client is a well-known travel search engine with headquarters in India and strong operations in South East Asia. Their top-ranking mobile app helps travellers search and compare results with hundreds of airlines-, - hotels and online travel agency websites.
- As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs for both B2B and B2C audiences. Your responsibilities include:
- Driving performance marketing via Customer Acquisition Funnel and Social Media/ Viral Marketing.
- Working with key stakeholders to optimise the conversion funnel for specific traffic sources, campaigns, user segments etc.
- Planning and executing viral marketing campaigns across all the major social media platforms.
- Ensuring suitable content for each stage of a customer's digital journey.
- Reviewing and optimising the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Using A/B testing to optimise digital marketing performance.
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- You have at least 2 years experience ideally in Digital Marketing within Internet industry.
- Experience within Social Media/ Viral Marketing and Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
- You have good knowledge of Web Analytics Tools (eg. Google Analytics) and Campaign Management Tools (eg. Hubspot).
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You thrive in fast-paced and changing environments.