Senior HR at EsoTeky Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:188 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Digital Marketing Specialist - IT (4-10 yrs)
We are looking for a marketing superstar and proven business leader to assume a Digital Marketing role in the company. The ideal candidate will leverage a customer-centric mindset to identify and implement innovative digital engagement strategies to hit company KPI's.
- Build and execute an app messaging strategy to drive quality traffic into and around the app with the goals of increasing sales and service transactions.
- Partner with IT and CRM to build, deploy and monitor engagement campaigns via Push, In-App Messaging and SMS/Email to deliver numerous customer life cycle messaging and individual messaging campaigns as part of the broader app messaging strategy.
- Manage the production and distribution of campaign and project performance reports and provide deep analysis and insights on app engagement results to leadership.
- Improve the customer experience and open up new opportunities for app engagement.
- Create requirements for enhancements to app ecosystem which will enable new digital engagement tool-sets, or enhance existing ones.
- Identify, test and optimize segment profiles and targeting to build the most impactful campaign strategy.
- Manage the App Marketing Calendar to track existing and upcoming campaigns, and communicate the plan to stakeholders and leaders.
- Lead project teams to develop and implement requirements on time and per specifications.
- Build A/B test frameworks to continually improve and optimize campaign results.
- Develop KPI dashboards and provide deep analysis and insight.
- Stay current with the latest B2C Marketing Automation Practices and Digital Engagement Trends.
What we- re looking for... You will have a superior analytical and organizational skills as you will be expected to work on multiple projects at the same time. You will display a service-oriented, positive attitude for clients and colleagues, coupled with an appreciation of business realities. You are a self-starter, detail-oriented, comfortable working autonomously in a fast-paced environment and within a matrix organization.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience
- Two or more years of experience in Digital Engagement or Digital CRM.
- Experience in management and analysis of A/B and User Testing.
- Experience in developing in-app messaging and push notification strategies.
- Experience with digital customer experience development and customer journey analysis
- Experience in developing requirements for digital platforms in an Agile environment
- Experience leading a matrix team to execute on marketing or technical requirements
- Experience with analysis and interpretation of digital channel data and result
- Knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and/or GSuite.